Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2000 08:31:02 -1000
From:      Gary Dunn <gdunng@mac.com>
To:        igorr@crosswinds.net, Igor Roboul <igor@raduga.dyndns.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installing Oracle 8 on FreeBSD

On Thu, 02 Nov 2000, Igor Roboul wrote:

> Ok, I'll try be polite, BUT ....
> why you just didn't go http://www.freebsd.org and in search field didn't
> wrote Oracle and hit Enter?
> Why? Why? Why?

Sounds like material for a folk-rock ballad. "Why oh why, oracle? Ora-ora-ora"

Speaking of "oracle," how long are we going to have to wait until someone
rewrites majordomo so that an initial post (new topic) begins with a seach, as
Igor did, returns a list of hits and a link to click on to pass the question to
the mailing list? Or, (I can really feel the cranitorial gears grinding now!) a
button on the search results page that offers to post the query to the group?

I love tradition, but I like new stuff, too. Call me crazy.

--
 == Gary Dunn
 == Honolulu