Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 2002 02:54:37 +1000 (EST)
From:      <affordable@fandom.net>
To:        <openoffice@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   OpenOffice 1.0.1

Hi,
 Just ensuring you know to check tools:options:Load/Save:HTML Compatibility
 The instant I ever select that dialog, OpenOffice immediatly dies with
 "An unrecoverable error has occured" If I run it from a terminal session I get the following error messages on
 the terminal as OpenOffice dies:  Abort trap - core dumped
  $ $ $ sh: turning off NDELAY mode

 And it does indeed do a 13Mb core dump.
:)