Date:      Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:11:45 -0500
From:      "Ross A. Beyer" <rbeyer@rossbeyer.net>
To:        www@freebsd.org

I imagine that you've already probably gotten tons of e-mail about
this, but the search interface for the Mailing list archives on
the FreeBSD webpage at

Returns an error which states

	None of the archives you requested (freebsd-questions) are available
	at this time.

	Please try again later, or return to the search page and select a
	different archive.

I tried a few different archives, and the error message was similar.
I first got this on Sunday, and took it at its word.  However, I
got the same error today, and it being unavailable for at least
three days is a little worrysome, so I figured that I'd drop you
an e-mail.

I hope this is just a minor glitch, thanks.
--
                                             Ross