Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:59:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:      <pfgshield-pedro@yahoo.com>
To:        Oliver Eikemeier <eikemeier@fillmore-labs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Varkon port status

--- Oliver Eikemeier <eikemeier@fillmore-labs.com> ha scritto:

> Since you still seem interested in the port, why do you not just send-pr
> a patch, updating the port? Any reasons for dropping the maintainership
> of cad/varkon in PR 53603?
>
> -Oliver

Hi Oliver;

The main reason is that FreeBSD doesn't fit on my HD as it used to: 1.2G used
to be enough to rebuild the kernel! The ports tree has also grown in size.
When/if I buy another HD I'd like to reinstall it, but right now I felt that
giving some sort of guidance on the port's future was important.

Pedro.

Yahoo! Companion - Scarica gratis la toolbar di Ricerca di Yahoo!
http://companion.yahoo.it