Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 17:24:52 +0930 (CST)
From:      james <wabit@adl.ussr.net>
To:        James A Wilde <james.wilde@tbv.se>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Slightly offtopic - antispam file

Using sendmail 8.10.1, the following line in your config.mc file;

FEATURE(`access_db', `hash -o /etc/mail/access')

will enable you to use /etc/mail/access file - following is an extract of
mine;

# makemap hash /etc/mail/access < /etc/mail/access

cyberpromo.com                  REJECT
owner-playlist@hos.com          550 Take me off mailing list! scumbags!
buyme.com                       550 Spammers shan't see sunlight here
FREE.STEALTH.MAILER@            550 Spam not accepted

Read the sendmail/cf/README file and create a new sendmail.cf :-) -
access lists are heaps kewl :-)

regards

james