Date:      Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:42:01 -0500
From:      Alexander Kabaev <ak03@gte.com>
To:        Dimitry Andric <dimitry@andric.com>
Cc:        Andreas M?ller <andreas-moeller@gmx.net>
Subject:   Re: GCC 3.3.3?

The version in the tree is a post-release GCC 3.3.2 snapshot, or
pre-release GCC 3.3.3. The announcement message has got it all wrong,
sorry.

One more change I introduced during the last import: I dropped
'prerelease' word from the GCC version string. GCC numeric version
and the snapshot date are enough to tell anybody who cares everything
they need to know about used GCC version without unnecessarily
scaring off others.
--
Alexander Kabaev