Date:      Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:02:06 +0200
From:      "Jonas Wolz" <jwolz1@gmail.com>
To:        "Ken Yamada" <ken@tydfam.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Eclipse 3.3.1 build

So far your port seems to work very well for me. Thank you very much!

I found a small glitch, however:
When I tried to use the Eclipse Update Manager it gave me the
following error message:

    Error Parsing feature stream.
      Error parsing feature stream. Unknown element "condition" in
parsing state "Import". Check the validity of the XML file. Feature
location: file:/usr/local/eclipse-europa331/features/org.eclipse.jdt_3.3.1.r331_v20070629-7o7jE72EDlXAbqAcnbmyg1rf8RIL/feature.xml
      Error parsing feature stream. Unknown element "isset" in parsing
state "Import". Check the validity of the XML file. Feature location:
file:/usr/local/eclipse-europa331/features/org.eclipse.jdt_3.3.1.r331_v20070629-7o7jE72EDlXAbqAcnbmyg1rf8RIL/feature.xml

I could fix that by commenting out the <condition>-tag in that file.

Apart from that I found no errors so far. :-)

If you want (and tell me which files are affected) I could also take a
look at the ant build files where you have used the "if"-condition and
try to make them work without ant-contrib (I'm not an ant expert, but
I have already written some build files with it).

Thanks again,
Jonas