Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:50:56 -0400
From:      dgason@mindspring.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FTP install using DSL?

Hi there,

I have a new DSL connection from Mindspring. I would like to install FreeBSD on the computer with the DSL connection.

Is there any way to do an FTP install using DSL?
Any help and examples are greatly appreciated.

Here's a little info about my setup:
Mindspring has provided me with an Alcatel external DSL modem that connects to my computer via an ethernet card.
BellSouth provides the line, Mindspring just resells the DSL service.
FYI, I still have my old 56Kbps analog modem still in the machine.

Thanks,
Dave