Date:      Sat, 22 Dec 2001 11:31:48 -0600
From:      Don James <outlawtx@bga.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86 setup utility missing

Hi,

	I just installed FreeBSD 4.4 and am trying to configure x-windows
using XF86Setup.  I get the following error message:  "The XFree86 setup
utility you chose does not appear to be installed!  Please install this
before attempting to configure XFree86."

	My question is:  Where the heck is the XFree86 setup utility?  How do
I install it?  I can't seem to find it with "locate".

	This is the first time I have received the above error message when
trying to configure x-windows.

Thanks,

Don James