Date:      Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:22:34 +0200
From:      "Vahric MUHTARYAN" <vahric@doruk.net.tr>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   LoadBalancer With FreeBSD

Hi Everybody ,

            Do you know any load balancer program for FreeBSD like linux LVS
. I checked ports and find out morebalance-0.3 and loadd-0.8 ?! Anybody use
those programs?!
I want make a load balance on my frontend servers ?!
Could you give me advise about using hardware-load-balancer or
software-load-balancer ?!
And I wonder How many connection can handle FreeBSD box ?! Because hardware
load-balancer can up to 2.000.000 connection per box. I think that with PIII
and 512 machine I can handle ?!

Thanks

Vahric MUHTARYAN