Date:      Tue, 08 Feb 2000 23:04:32 -0700
From:      Jonathan & Charmane Frazier <sttng@lonetree.com>
To:        Tom <tom@sdf.com>
Cc:        "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>, "Jonathan C. Frazier" <wolfman@csocs.com>, Stanley Hopcroft <Stanley.Hopcroft@IPAustralia.Gov.AU>, FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD-ISP@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Performance of FreeBSD and MS Windows. What about select()   andmemorymanagement etc ?

Nope, I am correct.  Microsoft used Redhat for a long time for their web servers
also, not just hotmail.  I'm not sure what they are running now, but you used to be
able to go to linus.microsoft.com and see the redhat/apache "successful
installation" page.  I found it quite amusing to say the least.  Solaris is being
used exclusively on hotmail, NT couldn't handle it.