Date:      Fri, 8 Feb 2002 19:49:56 -0800
From:      "Bert Hiddink" <hiddink@galileo.or.cr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I'm running (on 5 year old Dells) Pentium 200 MMX, 64Mb, S3 Trio+V chipset,

Hello,

I tried to get a X-Windows Server running with the following configuration:
FreeBSD release-4.4 on 5 year old Dells (Pentium 200 MMX, 64Mb), S3 Trio+V chipset.

I have installed X-Windows installed several times on other machines with FreeBSD, however, in this
case, I have not had succes so far. I have not give up yet but just would like to know wether
anyone of you has done this succesfully?

Thanks in advance for your help!
-brt

   Bert Hiddink, FUNDACION GALILEO
   Correo electronico: hiddink@galileo.or.cr
   Sitio: http://www.galileo.or.cr
   Tel. (506) 280 8683, telefax. (506) 280 8847