Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 1997 12:45:12 +0000
From:      "Riley J. McIntire" <chaos@tgci.com>
To:        Aled Morris <aledm@routers.co.uk>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bovine

I've been working on it for awhile as wilshire.net--up to about
553 now.  Have about 3-4 (depends) Freebsd pentiums on it and about 4
NT machines, pentiums and ppro 200s.

If a Freebsd team does get together I'd consider putting my fbsd
machine on that team.  I'm a little reluctant though--a while back
this was discussed and no one followed up (that I saw), and now my
mixed OS machines have been churning away and I'm almost in the top
500!

Think it'd be good publicity for FreeBSD though.  Anyone else
interested now?

Riley