Date:      Thu, 4 Jun 2009 10:57:38 -0400
From:      Jerry <gesbbb@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using "USE_APACHE" in Makefile

--Sig_//WI_Xj3vaASH8L+drfOcl+J

I was working on possibly updating the "www/p5-HTML-Mason" port. When
running 'portlint -A' on the port, I receive the following error
message:

FATAL: Makefile: do not depend on any apache port in *_DEPENDS
directly.  Instead use USE_APACHE=3DVERSION, where VERSION can be found
in ${PORTSDIR}/Mk/bsd.apache.mk.

FATAL: Makefile: do not depend on any apache port in *_DEPENDS
directly.  Instead use USE_APACHE=3DVERSION, where VERSION can be found
in ${PORTSDIR}/Mk/bsd.apache.mk.

I have read the documentation in 'bsd.apache.mk'; however, I cannot
seem to get the Makefile written correctly so this error will go away.
Perhaps someone has a suggestion on how to accomplish it.

Thanks!

--=20
Jerry
gesbbb@yahoo.com