Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:19:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Wayne Lubin <wayneclubin@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Getting source tree via ftp

I tried to get the stable source tree as a tar file by
going into usr.bin directory and typing get lex.tar as
the handbook explains. The server I ftp'd into was of
course ftp.freebsd.org.  When I typed get lex.tar I
got "no such file or directory". What is going on?

Also is usr.bin supposed to be inside the src
directory, because the way the handbook is written,
literaly it is saying that it should be found in
Freebsd-stable directory.

Thanks,

Wayne