Date:      Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:17:33 +0200
From:      Wouter Prins <wouter@businessconnect.nl>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mergemaster issues in 5.4

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA

Hello,

When i had the issue the following was defined in make.conf:

Please note that i dont remember if something was set for OpenSSH (if i rem=
ember correctly it was not set). The rest of my makefile contains compiler =
options and nothing else has changed.

I'm happy it works ok now, so i'll leave this as currently set.

Thank you for your help.

# To avoid building various parts of the base system:
NO_ACPI=3D       true    # do not build acpiconf(8) and related programs
#NO_BOOT=3D       true    # do not build boot blocks and loader
#NO_CVS=3D        true    # do not build CVS
#NO_CXX=3D        true    # do not build C++ and friends
NO_BLUETOOTH=3D  true    # do not build Bluetooth related stuff
#NO_DYNAMICROOT=3Dtrue    # do not link /bin and /sbin dynamically
#NO_FORTRAN=3D    true    # do not build g77 and related libraries
#NO_GDB=3D        true    # do not build GDB
#NO_GPIB=3D       true    # do not build GPIB support
#NO_I4B=3D        true    # do not build isdn4bsd package
#NO_IPFILTER=3D   true    # do not build IP Filter package
#NO_PF=3D         true    # do not build PF firewall package
#NO_AUTHPF=3D     true    # do not build and install authpf (setuid/gid)
#NO_KERBEROS=3D   true    # do not build and install Kerberos 5 (KTH
Heimdal)
#NO_LIB32=3D      true    # do not build 32-bit versions of libs on 64-bit
systems
#NO_LPR=3D        true    # do not build lpr and related programs
#NO_MAILWRAPPER=3Dtrue    # do not build the mailwrapper(8) MTA selector
#NO_MODULES=3D    true    # do not build modules with the kernel
#NO_NETCAT=3D     true    # do not build netcat
NO_NIS=3D        true    # do not build NIS support and related programs
#NO_OBJC=3D       true    # do not build Objective C support
#NO_OPENSSH=3D    true    # do not build OpenSSH
#NO_OPENSSL=3D    true    # do not build OpenSSL (implies
NO_KERBEROS/NO_OPENSSH)
#NO_SENDMAIL=3D   true    # do not build sendmail and related programs
#NO_SHAREDOCS=3D  true    # do not build the 4.4BSD legacy docs
#NO_TCSH=3D       true    # do not build and install /bin/csh (which is
tcsh)
#NO_TOOLCHAIN=3D  true    # do not build programs for program development
NO_USB=3D        true    # do not build usbd(8) and related programs
NO_VINUM=3D      true    # do not build Vinum utilities
NOATM=3D         true    # do not build ATM related programs and
libraries
#NOCRYPT=3D       true    # do not build any crypto code
#NOGAMES=3D       true    # do not build games (games/ subdir)
#NOINET6=3D       true    # do not build IPv6 related programs and
libraries
#NOINFO=3D        true    # do not make or install info files
#NOLIBC_R=3D      true    # do not build libc_r (re-entrant version of
libc)
#NOLIBPTHREAD=3D  true    # do not build libpthread (M:N threading
library)
#NOLIBTHR=3D      true    # do not build libthr (1:1 threading library)
#NOMAN=3D         true    # do not build manual pages
NOPROFILE=3D      true    # Avoid compiling profiled libraries
#NOSHARE=3D       true    # do not go into the share subdir