Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 22:20:37 +0200
From:      Lauri Laupmaa <mauri@inspiral.net>
To:        toms@sco.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sar source code (http://www.sco.com/press/releases/1999/6868.html)

--------------212402204E073002C824B02E

Hi

In Your 14 june 1999 press release You state that "SCO will license its
System Activity Reporter (SAR) source code to the open source community
in cooperation with Starnix, Inc., the first maintainers of the code."

I'm interested where and when can open source community (including me)
access System Activity Reporter (SAR) source code ?

Sincerely,

Lauri Laupmaa
Networking Consultant