Date:      Sun, 1 Aug 1999 16:31:30 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        Chris Piazza <cpiazza@home.net>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, Joe Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Counter Page

On Sun, Aug 01, 1999 at 03:25:37PM -0700, Chris Piazza wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 01, 1999 at 10:54:50AM +0100, Nik Clayton wrote:
> > On Sun, Aug 01, 1999 at 01:00:08AM -0700, Joe Grosch wrote:
> > >     http://www.bafug.org/FbsdCounter.html
> >
> > Is anyone else having problems connecting here?
>
> Damn ispchannel :-).

Damn ispchannel is right, but BAFUG no longer houses its servers there.
I can only assume that Josef is in the process of beating the crap out
of the lusers at Network Solutions (buggest oxymoron on the internet)
in a vain attempt to get them to update his DNS information.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                           Mostly Harmless
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com