Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:20:56 +0000
From:      "David Naylor" <blackdragon@highveldmail.co.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HELP: Motherboard Selection (ASUS)

Hi,

Late last year I bought a AS US P5N-E (force 650) motherboard.  It
didn't work with FreeBSD and SUMP (I can't blame FreeBSD has Linux and
Windows struggle to run on the board, and it is riddled with bugs).

I'm now hoping to convince AS US that I need a different motherboard,
does anyone know which AS US boards work (or don't work) with FreeBSD.
 I need SLID, quad core and 4 DIM MS.

One board I was considering was the AS US P5N32-E (with force 680i).
I know there was a problem with NF (but I can live with that, if it is
not already solved).

David

P.S. Thanks for the great RELENG 7 (I especially like tmpfs and SCHED_ULE)