Date:      Sat, 19 Jul 1997 19:59:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "J. Utz" <spaz@u.washington.edu>
To:        hannu@voxware.pp.fi
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   use of maui.c from uss/lite permission?

Greetings hannu;

i have located a maui.c file on a web site that claims to be from a
uss/lite distribution. it is newer then the voxware-3.5 alpha code that
the freebsd multimedia mailing list is trying to use for our default sound
drivers.

may we have your permission to use this file? the exact header from the
file looks like this:

/*
 * sound/maui.c
 *
 * The low level driver for Turtle Beach Maui and Tropez.
 */
/*
 * Copyright (C) by Hannu Savolainen 1993-1996
 *
 * USS/Lite for Linux is distributed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE(GPL)
 * Version 2 (June 1991). See the "COPYING" file distributed with thissoftware
 * for more info.
 */

i hope to hear from you in the affirmative!

sincerely;

john

 John Utz	spaz@u.washington.edu
	idiocy is the impulse function in the convolution of life