Date:      Fri, 20 May 2005 15:13:21 +0300
From:      Can Berk Guder <cbguder@su.sabanciuniv.edu>
To:        albi@scii.nl
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE, PHP 5, MySQL 4.1 (and ftpd)

OK, both of my problems are now resolved:

1. I didn't know I needed to restart inetd. I don't know what I was
thinking... =)
2. I used the ports collection to reinstall MySQL, PHP and all the
PHP libraries I need. I thought it was gonna become a nightmare but
it didn't. Only the MySQL compilation took quite a lot of time (since
this server of mine is a really old one), but everything seems to be
working right now.

Thanks... =)
--
Can Berk Guder