Date:      Sat, 04 Dec 1999 10:28:28 -0500
From:      "Paul Stewart (Premier Networks)" <paul@premier-networks.com>
To:        Troy Kittrell <troyk@basspro.com>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cabling Problem

Thanks for your response... the MP16 is made by 3Com (US Robotics) and
is short for Modem Pool.. it's part of the Total Control family of
products...

I did figure it out and you are indeed correct... there was a few other
things I needed to change specific to NT (however FreeBSD was standard
<smiles>)...  I found a document on Comtrol's websit (the people that
make Rocketport) which explained why I was having problems...

Thanks for everyone's help again..:)

Paul