Date:      Sat, 9 Jun 2007 22:28:29 -0700
From:      "Mark Stout" <mcs@vpm.com>
To:        <illoai@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Upgrading to 6.2-RELEASE from 6.2-STABLE

So how should I fix this?

Thank you,
Mark Stout
VPM Global Internet Services, Inc.
530-626-4218 x205 Office
530-626-7182 Fax
530-554-9295 VoIP
916-240-2850 Cell
www.vpm.com <http://www.vpm.com>;

solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited, and asked to
notify us immediately, then delete this email. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free and VPM Global Internet Services, Inc.
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of VPM Global Internet
Services, Inc.