Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 97 11:35:37 CST
From:      hykel@yoda.eng.hou.compaq.com (Richard Hykel)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Searching for Tekram motherboard experiences.

I am looking for anyone using Tekram motherboards to
report problems -AND- successes with these units.
I am interested in these two boards:
P5H30-A4       75-200mhz Pentium
               Intel 430HX chipset

P5H30-NS/WS    75-200mhz Pentium
               Intel 430HX chipset
               onboard Adaptec 7880 PCI Ultra-Wide SCSI

Separately, what information can you provide about the
Adaptec 7880 chip that is on the motherboard?

I have already searched the FAQ, the documentation project
and the www.freebsd.org site.

Thanks,

Richard Hykel                       Compaq Computer Corporation
hykel@twisto.compaq.com
Disclamer: Any opinions expressed are my own.