Date:      Sun, 17 Jun 2012 15:04:30 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
Cc:        mbsd <mbsd@isgroup.com.ua>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/textproc/stardict3

El día Sunday, June 17, 2012 a las 11:03:50AM +0400, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov escribió:

> While I didn't know anything about how to solve this particular
> breakage, I can just suggest you to look at textproc/goldendict instead.
> It's an fully stardict dictionaries compatible. Plus it can check
> urbandictionary, wikipedia and other (custom) online resources for a
> word definition. I migrated to it when it only had landed to the ports
> tree (thanks bsam@!) because stardict is dead upstream for a long time.
> Hope this helps.

Hi Ruslan,

Thanks for the pointer. I've checked and ported this already some months
ago, but I can't manage some things to work, maybe because I'm just to
much thinking in how it does stardict and the things I'm used to use are
just not there, for example: if I have a word after scan in the popup
window, how do I get this into the main window?

> PS. I know about stardict fork, but never checked it.

What is this? Is it in our ports tree?
Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211