Date:      Sun, 2 Jan 2005 11:04:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gregor Mosheh <stigmata_blackangel@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   smbfs module + securelevel

I am trying to mount a SMB share in the usual fashion:
mount -t smbfs //user@host/share /mnt

And in response I get this:
smbfs: vfsload(smbfs): Operation not permitted

I am running at securelevel 1, so it would make sense
if that were why I'm not allowed to load the module.
My question is: How do I have this module loaded
during the boot process, before the securelevel is
set? Is there a rc.conf variable to set? Or is
mentioning this smbfs share in the fstab sufficient?