Date:      Thu, 20 Aug 1998 13:37:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        freebsd-sf@arachna.com
Subject:   Anyone interested in doing this?

They're looking specifically for people who've been there and done that
on the ``implementing mission critical services'' end and that does not,
interestingly enough, include myself. :-)

Some admin at an ISP or large business site would really be a great
representative for us here since they'll be able to speak with some
actual authority on the topic of how FreeBSD is working in the field,
and with this particular crowd that's also pretty important.  Any
takers?  C'mon, this is BayLISA folks! :)