Date:      Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:55:37 -0400
From:      Jonathan M.Slivko <jslivko@4evermail.com>
To:        MaoFu1kan@aol.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: aol on bsd?

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:57:15 EDT
MaoFu1kan@aol.com wrote:

> beside's wine can i emulate an my aol account on bsd?

I believe the AOL API's have been ported over to Linux some time ago. However, I
don't believe that there is a full version of AOL for Linux/BSD just yet. But,
I have been talking with members of the AOL development team and they would be
interested in examining the possibility. So, we will just have to wait and see.
-- Jonathan

--
Jonathan M. Slivko <jslivko@4evermail.com>
Head Systems Administrator, 4EverMail Hosting Services