Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 06:34:13 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        fewtch@serv.net, Daniel Guetzkow <guetzkow@access.digex.net>, "freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   majordomo

On Mon, Jun 29, 1998 at 04:16:25PM -0400, Malartre wrote:
> Succeeded.

Nah, if that were the case, none of us would last long :-)

  I *strongly* recommend that you *not* attempt to unsubscribe
  someone else.

It won't work, and a record of your attempt will be kept.
That doesn't look very nice, and might cause someone to waste a lot
of time trying to decide whether you're a crook or not :-)

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-