Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:05:47 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 07:01:21PM -0400, Louis LeBlanc wrote:
> Hey all.  I'm probably not seeing something in front of my face, but
> I've just spent over an hour on the Jakarta site, trying to find out
> how to join the mailing list for Jakarta-Tomcat users.

If you look at the default web site that you get by installing tomcat,
you'll see quite prominently on that page a couple of links to the
tomcat-user@ and tomcat-dev@ mailing lists.  If you wave your mouse
cursor over those links you'll see that the href's are:

    mailto:tomcat-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org
    mailto:tomcat-dev-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org

and I have a sneaking suspicion that sending a 'subscribe me please'
e-mail to one or other of those addresses might have the desired
effect.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20