Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 2000 02:45:15 -0400
From:      steinyv <steinyv@skyweb.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS

Hi.  I have nfs setup correctly and working but Im trying to make ports on
the client machine, but keep getting permission denied.  If the user on the
client machine is root, does that person become a plain user on the server
machine??  If I have to change permissions, how do I change all the
permissions on folders and files in tree in one command.  Thanks