Date:      Mon, 07 Sep 1998 09:47:59 -0700
From:      Phil Staub <phils@casa.staub.net>
To:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za>
Cc:        Ben Compton <peabody@naxs.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Disk Copying

Last I checked, the biggest problem with this approach is that it will not
correctly handle certain types of files, such as block/character special files
in /dev, and sockets. This is why I would recommend dump/restore.

In

--
Phil Staub, KE7HC		Senior Software Engineer
phil@staub.net			Audio Precision, Inc.