Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:03:11 -0600
From:      Timothy Kettering <timster@blackcore.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Java <java@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Resin 2.0.5 with JDK1.3.1p6 and FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE

Doh, I hit reply and it only went straight to Ernst.  Apologies for the
duplicate mail.  This time, its going to the right place.

>> And while on the subject, is there a reason why there isn't a resin port=
?
>=20
> If you provide me with perfect instructions for a build, then I will writ=
e a
> port for it.
>=20

I realize that this discussion was about 4.4-STABLE, but I wanted to echo i=
that last night I was able to build and set up Resin 2.0.5 to work with
Apache 1.3.23 on 4.5-STABLE.  Using the mod_caucho connector and all.  My
website has been running with this for the last 12 hours without any
problems.  *knock on wood*.

I didn=B9t have any problems with the compile for the connector.  I used just
one option, --with-apxs.  I didn=B9t try it with the JNI option.

I would be glad to help out with the efforts to build a port.  I have no
idea how to make a port, but I can answer to my best any questions.

--=20
Tim Kettering
http://www.blackcore.com