From:      Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   some questions ...

Hi,

I've just updated my ISDN router from 3.0-RELEASE/i4b-00.63 to
3.1-STABLE/i4b-00.70(?).
Everything worked more or less, but there are still some
questions.

One problem, that occurred ist the
"i4b-L1-isic_isac_irq: unit 0: Receive abort error"-like
Problem, which seems related to the one reported on a 2.2.X
Box.
It happened in that moment, I tried to take the interface
down (ifconfig isp1 down).
(More detailed error messages and config files will follow)
This did not happen before, so I guess its more a problem
of the newer version of i4b instead of the old 2.2.* kernel.

Well my other questions are, if there is a way to have isdnd
log its debug output to a file, while running in full-screen-mode.
Looking at the manual, I could not find a way to do that ?
There is of course some logging via syslog, but of cource that's not
what you see on the isdnd-screen, and thats what I would like
to have logged as well.

And second, is there any documentation or tutorial around, how
to use the answering machine, i.e. how to record messages
and not just play, and how to create appropriate message
files. The example worked fine, but it doesn't seem to be
able to record a message, and I did not find a hint, how
to create my own messages (like the one in /usr/local/lib/isdn).

Cheers,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock     - Agartim billiard bumba m'abdul in papejim twista
-  rumba rock n rolla. Leik'ab mai. Spirzon Heroin se'osit gaula.     -