Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2007 01:12:06 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Miss Kate Emefa Eyadema Gnassingbe. <kate_eyad@hotmail.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   I await your quick response

Dear. Sir,

Through this email address :(kateeyadema111@myway.com

I am Miss Kate Emefa Eyadema Gnassingbe, the daughter of the late
Togolese president {Mr. Gnassingbe Eyadema}, whom died of Heart attack on the 5th of February 2005

on a Saturday.

After his death, my elder brother {Mr. Faure Gnassingbe}, was quickly
Acknowledged as the new president of my country, And till date there are
Still outstanding problems and on steady Decisions now that he is new
President As the leader of my country. Now he wants to seize all the money that my late father left me

because I am not the same mother with him.

Due to this effect, I wish to move some funds lodged in by my late
Father before his Death in an account outside my country in, to your country for private Investments

abroad.

I am seeking for your trust to assist me move this funds into your
country for private investments.
And I wish That you are a trustworthy person that cannot only assist me get the funds into your country

alone, but also keep It safe for me until I come over to your country and we shall make proper

arrangements for good investments Together.
I shall thank you after this funds has gotten into your country through
your assistance.
I await your quick response

Through this email address :(kateeyadema111@myway.com
)