Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:32:17 +1100
From:      Ron Joordens <ron.joordens@indec.com.au>
To:        "'Freebsd-Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Portupgrade - Piping Output to file

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently using portupgrade to upgrade my ports (obviously). I'm getting
errors on some of my ports. Eg config error on gedit2, and KDE fails for
unknown reason.

How do I direct my output to a file so I can review it to find the reason or
at least post it to this forum? I want the output dumped to a file and
display on the monitor at the same time. Last time I tried using > the
monitor was blank but there was nothing in the file.

Thanks

Ron