Date:      Thu, 23 Feb 1995 08:37:56 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Lind <john@starfire.mn.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   lynx port problem for FreeBSD-2

Hey, this new make system that grabs the distribution is fantastic!

For however is responsibe for lynx:  after fetching the file, it
complains that there is a checksum mismatch on lynx2-3-7.tar.Z,
so do we have a trojan horse or did someone update lynx without
bumping a release number?  I suspect that the lynx maintainers
will want to know about this, but I hold all information in that
file as suspect because of this.

		   John Lind, Starfire Consulting Services
E-mail: john@starfire.MN.ORG		USnail: PO Box 17247, Mpls MN  55417