Date:      24 Feb 2002 15:08:27 +0100
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <Harald.Schmalzbauer@wearix.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   snapshots? WAS: Re: -CURRENT in pretty good shape, after all

Am Sa , 2002-02-23 um 18.24 schrieb Dag-Erling Smorgrav:
> Thumbs up and big cheers to all of you (well, us) guys working on
> -CURRENT.  It's pretty stable and has been for a while now - and even
> on my poor old 350 MHz K6-2, it performs well enough to make a kickass
> desktop & development platform.  Let's hope it'll only get better from
> here on out :)

Hello all, this sounds great. Thanks to all people. But this brings me
to one question: What's about snapshot-releases? Some years ago (from 3
on) I had a supscription for current snapshots. The last I got was 2
years ago an April2000 -4 snapshot.

I couldn't find any snapshot subscription.

Are you still doing these snapshots and they are just no more offered or
don't you do any snapshot releases any more.

Thanks all,

-Harry

>=20
> DES