Date:      Thu, 31 May 2012 18:25:56 -0700
From:      Matt Olander <matt@ixsystems.com>
To:        freebsd-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] MeetBSD California 2012

MeetBSD California returns for its third biennial installment!

On behalf of the MeetBSD California 2012 team, it's my pleasure to
invite all of you to MeetBSD California 2012. It will take place
Saturday and Sunday, November 3rd and 4th, 2012 at the Yahoo! campus
in Sunnyvale, CA. It will feature one day of scheduled talks on
Saturday followed by one day of unConference-style community-scheduled
emergent activities on Sunday.

We=92re looking forward to another engaging and interesting conference!
By combining scheduled talks and community-driven events like
lightning talks and hacking sessions, we hope that everyone will get
the most out of this year=92s activities.

Registration is open now; register before June 30th to get an early
bird discount of $10 off the normal $75 entrance fee.

The conference hotel is the Sheraton Sunnyvale. A special conference
rate is available which includes complimentary wireless internet. Use
this link to reserve rooms:
https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=3D1205=
228308&key=3D66BBA
The special conference rate expires on October 18th, so plan
accordingly.

The Conference Afterparty will be held at the Sheraton Sunnyvale in
the Sterling Ballroom on the evening of Saturday the 3rd. Be ready to
have fun and relax with your fellow hackers and enthusiasts from all
over the world!

To keep up with information about MeetBSD California 2012, follow us
on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/MeetBSDCA, =93Like=94 us on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/MeetbsdCalifornia, follow us on Google Plus at
http://plus.google.com/109740340769158691256, or keep visiting
http://www.meetbsd.com.