Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 2001 19:23:59 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve <vandena@ispchannel.com>
To:        Peter <peter@a3.ca>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sshd not working after upgrade to 4.2S from 4.1R HELP

Related issue...I had 4.2R running (although slowly).  Added a hard drive,
did a complete re-install, and ssh would not run.  Sshd was already
running but tried to bind to incorrect addresses.  For S&G's, I installed
OpenSSH and everything since then has been working just fine.

May want to look at installing OpenSSH if that app will work for
you.  Just a thought...

 ____  _
 vandena@ispchannel.com