Date:      Sun, 15 Dec 2013 08:26:07 +0000
From:      "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6724@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Glen Barber <gjb@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Holdover error in /usr/src/Makefile.inc1

> On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 06:48:42AM +0000, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> > In Makefile in the top directory of the source tree, there is a part that
> > appears to be in error, a holdover from before HEAD-10 branched into STABLE-10
> > and HEAD-11:

> > SVN?=         /usr/local/bin/svn
> > SVNFLAGS?=    -r HEAD

> > I guess they forgot to change that line?

> Which one?

> '-r HEAD' refers to 'HEAD' (or latest revision) of the top of the tree
> (in the case of stable/10, it would be stable/10@rHEAD).

> Glen

Sorry, I forgot to be clearer.

SVN and SVNFLAGS lines are in $SRCDIR/Makefile.inc1 for both HEAD and stable/10.

Quite appropriate for HEAD, but not for stable/10.

I used svn in NetBSD-current amd64 to update source trees for both HEAD and stable/10, also ports and doc.

When composing that last message from NetBSD, system crashed with a lot of green trouble messages related to USB keyboard and mouse.

Then I had to do the message a second time.

When I use more than one virtual terminal in NetBSD-current and have both USB keyboard and mouse, trouble is likely to ensue, though most of the time I can get the keyboard back by unplugging the mouse.

I noticed an update to $SRCDIR/sys/dev/re/if_re.c in stable/10 branch and want to see if that works with MSI Z77 MPOWER motherboard Ethernet.

Even if that doesn't work, I managed to get Hiro H50191 USB wireless adapter working with device rsu and a new TP-Link router.

Tom