Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 2000 22:52:58 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <evren@ispro.net.tr>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   boot delay with NIS

When I have nis_client_enable="YES" in my /etc/rc.conf file the boot
process is freezing at line chown root:wheel /dev/tty[pqrsPQRS]*
of the /etc/rc file when I comment out this line the machine boots
correctly. The same happened in 2 different machines I use here.
The machines continue boot process after some time (after a timeout?)
I dont know whats wrong really. Any ideas?

Evren