Date:      Fri, 24 May 2013 22:04:30 +0900 (JST)
From:      Abdo Hussameddin <abdo@abdohussameddin.com>
To:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Your mail

There is atrocities and mass murder going on in Syria right now and I need your help to end this.

I am Abdo Hussameddin former deputy oil and mineral wealth minister in Syria. after my defection from the regime, resignation from my position and withdrawal from the Baath Party of the Syrian Government. I have joined the revolution of the people who reject injustice and the brutal campaign of the regime. I am currently in Egypt and under severe restrictions.

I have a savings of 13 million Pounds in a bank in the UK, I need you to assist me get this funds out so I can continue my support for the free Syrian people, This transfer process will be done strictly via online electronic process which does not require your appearance at the bank and will be concluded in less than 2 weeks.

For your assistance and support you will have a share of 20% of the total funds, This is also negotiable.

Best Regards,
Abdo Hussameddin.
abdo.meddin@outlook.com