Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:23:24 +0900 (JST)
From:      Slava Revutchi <vr@dnt.md>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sysinstall scripting

Hello,

I'm trying to clone machines in a lab. I've scripted sysinstall
and it works ok but I can't make it edit a file like
/root/.rhosts automaticaly so that I can rsync stuff to all
PCs afterwards. I was thinking about creating a package to be installed
by the script which would just copy a couple of files around
but pkg_create procedure seems too complicated for the task.
Can anyone suggest a easier solition or at least a guide/tutorial
on how to create packages.

thank you,
slava