Date:      Wed, 12 Feb 1997 06:48:08 +0100
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Current Users' list), Ollivier.Robert@eurocontrol.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Subject:   Re: 2.2-GAMMA problems

According to Jordan K. Hubbard:
> Erm.  I need to know the exact text of this message if I'm to have
> any hope. :-)  This really does not give me enough to go on.

It was "DEBUG: Init routine for FTP called."

The "funny" part is I've been trying to install Linux on this machine (the
guy has bought CDE and Xaccel for Linux so he wanted it) and to show him
that it was not a machine's problem, I offered to install FreeBSD to show
him it was much better... :-)
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
  FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #39: Sun Feb  2 22:12:44 CET 1997