Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2007 11:37:51 -0500
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        Lee Johnston <lee@wildcard.net.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 31-Bit IPv4 Prefixes

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 04:34:26PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Lee Johnston, and lo! it spake thus:

> We've just been allocated a /31 for a point-to-point over ethernet.
> Any idea if FreeBSD supports 31-bit prefixes as per RFC 3021?

I don't think it does (but that's not positive knowledge).  You can
probably faking it by assigning the address as a /32, then manually
adding a static route through that interface to the other address.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net