Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 1995 02:13:36 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: chipmunk makefile in distfiles

 * I just ran a make fetch-list, & see this queued for action:
 *   ncftp -N ftp://ftp.ifi.uio.no/pub/chipmunk/Makefile
 *
 * Although we don't currently have /usr/ports/distfiles/Makefile,
 * it seems a pity to let some arbitrary app. get in the way.

Actually the fetch-list target is broken in this regard.  Look at the
chipmunk port Makefile, it fetches the stuff into
/usr/ports/distfiles/chipmunk (I'm not THAT stupid, thank you).

Satoshi