Date:      22 Dec 2003 02:45:00 -0000
From:      "Nigel Taylor" <nigelt@iinet.net.au>
To:        fbsd_user@a1poweruser.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RE: Installing 5.1 problems

Thanks fsb_user, but that did not work still got to the same part in the boot
process. (DISK BOOT FAILURE,INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER).

I Have now also tried a new hard drive and i am now going to flash my bios and
use  the newest bios and see how that goes, if anyone else has any answers i
would be grateful

Thanks

Nigel