Date:      Wed, 6 Oct 1999 10:45:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Applying CAM patches to 2.2-stable

Hello,

I've massaged the CAM patchkit into applying cleanly to a 2.2-stable
source tree from 9/1/99.  Most changes were cosmetic, white space, or
"$id" mismatches, nothing beyond that...

Anyhow, on doing a make depend (after config'ing using config from the
same tree) I get the following:

../../pci/aic7870.c:63: aic7xxx_reg.h: No such file or directory

Of course, it's not there.  It seems it's supposed to be created during
the config step, as I don't see it anywhere but the compile/KERNEL
directory on other machines.  Can anyone point me to some info on how this
file is created?  I'd love to fix this, as I've spent some serious time on
trying to get these patches going (and learned way too much about the
patch format) in the past few days...

Thanks,

Charles

---