Date:      Fri, 03 Jul 2009 15:16:05 -0400
From:      Alex Goncharov <alex-goncharov@comcast.net>
To:        Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@tx.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question about a failure report

,--- You/Paul (Fri, 03 Jul 2009 18:18:02 +0000) ----*
| I just got a failure report for one of my ports:
| security/barnyard-squil.  That port is a slave port to
| security/barnyard.
|
| **********************************************
|   ERROR: unable to find mysql headers (mysql.h)
|   checked in the following places
|         /mysql.h
|
| How do I fix this since I'm using the builtin macro?

If you don't want to use MySQL, run `make config' in
`security/barnyard', and uncheck MySQL.

But if you want to use MySQL (which is more likely), add
MySQL to barnyard-sguil's BUILD_DEPENDS and RUN_DEPENDS.

E.g.

  pantera/Makefile:23:BUILD_DEPENDS+=   mysql:${PORTSDIR}/databases/mysql${MYSQL_VER}-server

-- Alex -- alex-goncharov@comcast.net --